What our patients say!
- "Not a complete dental 'wuss' but, having had a bad experience with an extraction years ago, opted for sedation while I was parted from my wisdom tooth. What a good call. I was made very welcome, settled in the chair, the procedure was explained, a painless injection given and the next thing I knew ..... it was all over "Miss M.CBath
- "I am so glad that I went to see Tim for a consultation! After an examination, Tim explained the procedure and was hopeful of success. As I am extremely nervous when having any dental treatment, I opted for intravenous sedation for the procedure which worked brilliantly for me "Mr J.MBristol
- "I had to have two teeth removed and was extremely apprehensive. I was kept informed of every detail of the procedure and Tim and his nurses were very kind. I had the sedation administered and before I knew it, I had the procedure behind me and I had no memory of anything taking place "Mr M.C.GGloucester
- "The level of care that Thomas received was wonderful to see. The sedative was given slowly and carefully until it was sufficient for the local anaesthetic to be given. He had all four of the teeth taken out, and was blissfully unaware of what was going on, even though he was clearly conscious "Mrs. A.PBath
- "Everyone at the clinic was so friendly and helpful, I was very reassured and indeed I had absolutely no need to worry. I have practically no memory of the operation, which was quite long, and there was no pain at all at the time "Miss J.PSomerset
- "Prior to my appointment with Tim Milton I have to confess that I was apprehensive to say the least. However the treatment, level of advice, explanation and reassurance that you provided to me prior and during the procedure set my mind at rest and produced a very relaxed experience "Mrs A.CBath
- "If you have had a difficult time in the past with dental work or need something done that is not a routine procedure for a dental practice to do I would recommend you have a consultation with Tim Milton, it will be time well spent "Mr D.FWiltshire